3.8.10

Back on the West Coast. Let's focus on gratitude.

I'm really happy with my New York adventure. It was the most nourishing thing I could have done at this particular moment. It also felt rather selfish - everywhere I went, I just wanted to soak up all the love and generosity that good folks were offering. I hope I was able to give some of that back.

These days, I'm practicing presence/clarity of mind. Nothing ever turns out the way you plan. The most significant opportunities for transformation disguise themselves underneath layers of confusion, anger and hurt. It's just all about perception.



Reading:
Guruji : edited by Guy Donahue and Eddie Stern 
(A history of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois's teachings, as told by his own students. Published around the one year anniversary of his passing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment